We are a team of passionate, driven people who thrive on building cool products that delight customers. Our solutions provide real value, really fast.
We thrive on innovation, like using Generative AI and leading-edge UI techniques, to deliver cost-effective results with simplicity and implementation headaches a thing of the past.
As an organization, we are diverse, inclusive, highly collaborative, and fearless when it comes to taking on challenges. We avoid needless hierarchies and bureaucracy.
We are a distributed organization with members working in a variety of locations, yet communicative to the point of everyone being virtually in the office. We enjoy learning about new technologies and each other, and we like to have fun.
We are Almaden!
At Almaden, you can work from anywhere. Work remotely or in the office.
We recognize the efforts and performance of our employees
Our work environment is geared towards communication and learning, a fast-paced, yet collaborative place.
We believe that freedom in the creative environment increases stimulation and delivers more effective solutions.
Accountability and commitment are key factors for greater success with customers.
Work in a company recognized by our employees, in a stimulating environment, with an excellent culture, which cares about employee work-life balance!
Almaden by the numbers
Come and work with us
Ready to be part of the Almaden team? Apply by filling out the form and attaching your CV!
Below are our current vacancies. Start a career with Almaden. Click on the + sign to open the details
We are seeking an IT Asset Management Support Analyst to support our clients and partners in implementing and maintaining the SmartCenter™ solution. The professional will be responsible for ensuring efficient and effective deployment of the solution, taking into account the client’s needs and expectations, as well as the constraints of the IT environment. You will also be trained on Collective IQ® our Digital Employee Experience solution.
- Understand client (Partners and end users) expectations and identify the IT asset management issues the client aims to resolve with the solution implementation;
- Validate the contracted scope versus client expectations and, if necessary, adjust with the sales team;
- Plan the best possible data transmission and remote management topology for the client’s environment;
- Monitor the resolution of prerequisites required for the implementation of SmartCenter in the defined topology;
- Determine the need for remote collectors, such as discovery and virtualization structure information collectors;
- Distribute agents through punctual and continuous methods, using tools already present in the environment, domain policies, and scripts applicable in Microsoft and Linux environments;
- Distribute software, files, and commands on devices covered by the solution, provided the application allows silent installation;
- Understand the prerequisites for installing agents with collection functions in various operating systems, such as Windows and Linux (RPM and DPKG);
- Assist clients in configuring the SmartCenter for use in IT asset management processes, including the insertion of software status, device segmentation, and licensing data entry.
- Fluent Spanish, preferably native (written and spoken);
- English and/or Portuguese language skills
- Knowledge of IT asset management processes based on ITIL and COBIT;
- Experience in the purchase of software licenses and hardware;
- Ability to implement processes and control points to measure the effectiveness of activities and generate insights for the environment;
- Experience in deploying endpoint-based solutions with data transmission to external servers (via the internet);
- Skill in installing and configuring software on Windows and Linux;
- Knowledge of software distribution automation and clearance of intrusive applications in security solutions (antivirus);
- Knowledge of segmented network topology in VLANs and firewall and proxy rule clearance;
- Proficiency in installing packages and their prerequisites in Linux and Windows environments, as well as managing software and packages in operating systems;
- Skill in translating error codes (msdn error codes) and understanding the operation and storage structure of configurations in Microsoft (regedit) and Linux (cfg files) environments;
- Knowledge of WMI and DMI collections, execution rights structure (system, root, and limited user), and execution layers in Microsoft environments (system and user).
Knowledge that can help:
- Experience in managing endpoint-based solution implementation projects;
- Knowledge of GMUD approval workflows;
- Skill in developing scripts in the following languages:
- Familiarity with SmartCenter, its agents, operational structure, usage, and applicability; this knowledge can be obtained through SmartCenter training or Almaden’s knowledge base.
- Understanding of information security and compliance principles, such as GDPR, LGPD, etc.
- Competitive salary
- Meal ticket
- Health care
- Dental Plan
- Private Pension
- Life insurance
- Gym pass
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst who will research and identify alternative ways to develop our brand and acquire new customers. The responsibilities of the Marketing Analyst include monitoring advertising costs, researching customer behavior, and exploring market trends and opportunities. To be successful in this role, you need to have experience with campaigns and feel comfortable with processing and analyzing marketing data. Essentially, the selected candidate will help us ensure efficient spending of our marketing budget and precise targeting of our audience through successful campaigns.
- Analyze sales funnels and customer intent
- Measure the ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns
- Generate reports on marketing KPIs such as leads, conversion rates, website traffic, and social media engagement
- Track email campaign metrics (delivery, open rates, click-through rates)
- Monitor budget distribution and performance of advertising campaigns
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmark data
- Recommend website and campaign optimizations
- Research and implement marketing tools to support our projects (automation software, social media scheduling, etc.)
- Work closely with the outsourced marketing partner company
- Collaborate closely with sales and marketing teams to identify new customer acquisition opportunities
- Professional experience as a Marketing Analyst or similar role
- Excellent understanding of SEM campaign strategies and SEO practices
- Experience with PPC campaigns
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, especially PowerPoint
- Analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- Fluent in English
About the Position (conditions and benefits)
- Remote work (home-office)
- Monday to Friday, during business hours, 9 am to 6 pm
- Office meetings on specific dates (to be aligned with the manager)
- Full-time employment (CLT)
- Meal voucher
- Health insurance (employee and dependents: spouse and children)
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Private pension plan
- Salary: To be negotiated
This is a global role and could be based out of the UK, Europe, or Brazil. In this key position, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the sales of Almaden Solutions
- Interacting with existing accounts and potential customers within the assigned territory
- Working with our partner ecosystem to increase revenue and market share
In this global role, you will work closely with Almaden account managers and channel managers to exceed sales quotas within the territories.
- Drive Enterprise businesses, with involvement at an executive technical level in acquiring new brands and increasing Up/Cross sales in base accounts
- Work strategically in the end-to-end technical sales process, together with Almaden account managers and channel managers
- Provide technical leadership to customers, orchestrating and engaging the Almaden partner ecosystem, positioning yourself as a technical authority figure on topics related to Almaden products and solutions
- Technically support the sales process directly with partners’ SEs/pre-sales on business opportunities
- Participate in conferences and face-to-face visits to partners and potential customers, performing presentations, and product demonstrations at both a technical and business level to show how Almaden solutions add value
- Qualify and define the technical scope of opportunities
- Create, carry out, manage and transmit knowledge to execute proof of concept/pilots. Create and monitor test plans with customers and partners
- Create, document, share, and present use cases and benefits of Almaden solutions that drive business results
- Keep technical documents and technical proposals up to date
- Participate in workshops with partners disseminating Almaden solutions,
- Support sales with technical information and competitive differentiators relevant to the sales process
- Share best practices with other SEs and pre-sales to improve service quality and operational efficiency
- Provide product training and guidance when necessary
- Participate as a technical resource at Trade Shows and conferences, when necessary.
- Engage with Almaden’s support, engineering, and product teams bringing information from the field for continuous improvement of products and processes
- Understand the competitive landscape and positively differentiate Almaden solutions
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in pre-sales and/or sales engineering
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure, service management, IT asset management, SaaS solutions, Cloud, Chatbot, automation and integrations via API
- Experience in consultative technical sales, including technical demonstrations for different audiences, execution, and monitoring of proof of concept
- Experience with RFP and RFI processes
- Knowledge about Customer Experience and/or Employee Experience will be considered an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication and strong interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
- Cross-functional teamwork skills
- Strong focus on ownership and execution within deadlines while managing multiple opportunities at the same time, prioritization
- Fluent English
- Spanish desirable
- Availability to travel within and outside the country
- Competitive salary
- Meal ticket
- Health care
- Dental Plan
- Private Pension
- Life insurance
- Gym pass
We are looking for highly motivated and talented Sales Representatives to join our dynamic team at Almaden.
We have vacancies in Brazil, the UK, and the United States.
As a Sales Representative, you will be instrumental in our mission to bring our innovative DEX solutions to organizations around the world. This is a challenging and rewarding role that offers the opportunity to excel in an environment that values innovation, teamwork, and personal and professional growth.
- Identify business opportunities and develop strategies to achieve sales goals within the territory.
- Build and maintain solid relationships with customers and partners.
- Present our DEX solutions effectively and persuasively.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop lead-generation campaigns.
- Monitor market trends and customer needs to optimize our sales strategy.
- Proven experience in sales, preferably in technology or Saas Solutiuons.
- Exceptional communication and persuasion skills.
- Goal-oriented and able to work independently.
- Good knowledge of technology and interest in DEX solutions.
- Availability to travel as required.
- Competitive remuneration with attractive commissions.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Ongoing training and access to cutting-edge resources.
- Participation in a leading technology and innovation company.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity in sales and want to be part of a global company pioneering the use of Generative AI in its Digital Employee Experience products, Almaden is the right place for you.
Join us and be part of a team passionate about technology, innovation, and excellence.
Upload your resume and cover letter using the form above and find out how you can make a difference at Almaden.
At Almaden, we believe the future of digital employee experience starts here, and we look forward to welcoming you to our team.
Almaden: Transforming the Digital Employee Experience with Innovation and Generative AI.