Almaden holds registered trademarks and has trademark applications lodged in a number of countries. In all locations worldwide where we do not hold a trademark registration, the marks are considered, by Almaden, to be trademarked.
A registered trademark has the ® symbol after the word or phrase to indicate that the mark has been legally registered. If the mark has ™ after it then it only means that you consider it to be a trademark.
What are the Almaden trademarks?
Almaden holds 3 UK-registered trademarks for the following words, or phrases:-
- Collective IQ® – Our DEX solution
- CIQ® – Our DEX solution
- Alma® – The name of our AI concierge used as part of Collective IQ®
In all other jurisdictions worldwide Almaden treats these marks as trademarks ™.
- Collective IQ™
- SmartCenter™ – Our ITAM solution
What is the difference between the different spellings of trademark?
- Trademark is the spelling used in America and used by the World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO)
- Trade mark is typically the British spelling
- Trade-mark is the spelling used in Canada